1.3.The Administrator receives personal data from the Users when they use the Site.
2.1.You must be 18 years or more to use this Site. Juvenile children are prohibited from using the Site.
3.Collection of information
3.1.The administrator collects and processes (including collecting, recording, organizing, storing, storing, updating, changing, using, transferring, distributing, depersonalizing, deleting) the following information / data about the User:
- Last name, first name, patronymic.
- The data that is automatically transmitted to the Site during its use using the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program that is used to access the Site) , technical characteristics of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
- Year, month, date and place of birth.
- Data of correspondence on the Site.
3.2.Дані збираються при заповненні Користувачем реєстраційних форм і в процесі користування Сайту.
3.3.Data is collected when the User completes registration forms and in the process of using the Site.
4.Use of information
4.1.The purpose of collecting, storing and processing Personal Data is to ensure the full functioning of the Site, namely:
- Improving the quality of the Site, its usability, the development of new functionality of the Site;
- Control of the total and individual activity of Users;
- Evaluation of some factors of personal information, in particular, for the analysis and prediction of personal preferences, interests;
- Communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Site, as well as processing requests and requests from the User;
- Distribution of advertising materials and information necessary for users to work with the Site;
- Other goals that do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine.
5.Transfer of information
5.2.In accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, the Administrator may disclose part of the User’s data to third parties for purposes related to their legal rights and authorities, including government bodies and institutions, while observing the established procedure for providing their data.
6.1.The administrator takes all reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of data from unauthorized access and misuse, but assumes no responsibility if third parties access the confidential information.
7.Basic principles of personal data processing
7.1.The processing of personal data by the Administration is carried out on the basis of the principles:
- The legality of the purposes and methods of processing personal data;
- The good faith of the Administration, as the owner of personal data, is achieved by fulfilling the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine regarding the processing of personal data;
- Achievement of specific, predetermined purposes of personal data processing;
- Compliance of the purposes of processing personal data with the purposes predetermined and declared when collecting personal data;
- Compliance of the list and volume of processed personal data, as well as methods of processing personal data with the stated processing purposes;
- The reliability of personal data, their sufficiency for the purposes of processing, the inadmissibility of processing personal data that are redundant in relation to the purposes of processing personal data;
- Ensuring, when processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance in relation to the purposes of processing personal data.
- Inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other;
- Storing personal data in a form that allows identifying the subject of personal data for no longer than the purpose of their processing requires.
- The processed personal data are subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine and the GDPR.
- We must also consider the periods for which we may need to retain your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations to you or regulatory authorities.
- Over time, we can minimize your personal data that we use, or we can even make your data anonymous so that it can no longer be associated with you personally. In this case, we will be able to use this information for statistical or other purposes without further notice to you, since such information ceases to be personal data.
7.2.The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administration for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the mandatory depersonalization of personal data.
7.3.The administration does not process personal data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, convictions to criminal punishment, as well as data related to health, sex life, biometric and genetic data .
7.4.The administration does not process personal data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, convictions to criminal punishment, as well as data related to health, sex life, biometric and genetic data .
8.Deletion of User's Personal Data
8.1.The User's personal data is stored until we no longer need them to ensure the functioning of the Site, or until the User deletes them.
8.2.To delete Personal Data, the User can write an email to [email protected] with a request to delete Personal Data. You can also delete Personal Data in your account settings.
8.3.Upon receipt of a request to delete Personal Data, we will delete all data, including correspondence and photographs, irrevocably within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request for deletion.