1.3.The Administrator receives personal data from the Users when they use the Site.
2.1.You must be 18 years or more to use this Site. Juvenile children are prohibited from using the Site.
3.Collection of information
3.1.The administrator collects and processes (including collecting, recording, organizing, storing, storing, updating, changing, using, transferring, distributing, depersonalizing, deleting) the following information / data about the User:
- Data provided by the User when filling out registration forms and in the process of using the Site;
- The data that is automatically transmitted to the Site during its use using the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program that is used to access the Site) , technical characteristics of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
4.Use of information
4.1.The purpose of collecting, storing and processing Personal Data is to ensure the full functioning of the Site, namely:
- Improving the quality of the Site, its usability, the development of new functionality of the Site;
- Control of the total and individual activity of Users;
- Evaluation of some factors of personal information, in particular, for the analysis and prediction of personal preferences, interests;
- Communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Site, as well as processing requests and requests from the User;
- Distribution of advertising materials and information necessary for users to work with the Site;
- Other goals that do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine.
5.Transfer of information
5.2.In accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, the Administrator may disclose part of the User’s data to third parties for purposes related to their legal rights and authorities, including government bodies and institutions, while observing the established procedure for providing their data.
6.1.The administrator takes all reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of data from unauthorized access and misuse, but assumes no responsibility if third parties access the confidential information.